Running technique courses
2 evenings of 75 min.
Price NOK 1920,-
- Group size: 4-8
- Where and when: See lists below
Price 1450 kr (one person)
- 2100/2850 kr (2-3 persons)
- Where and when: See lists below.
Courses are taught in Norwegian, but feedbacks in English. Private lessons are given in English.
Learn good running technique and excercises for long lasting good technique.
Very inspiring course. Siri is a very good communicator. In addition, she sees everyone and gives individual feedbacks along the way on what is important for everyone, so you always know how you are progressing
Great course and a great instructor! I believe all in the group felt they were seen, and got individual feedbacks. I also experienced flexibility in the group in the planning of the course - super nice! We enjoyed the course. Too bad it is completed!
The course was really great and I got inspired to run more.
I am really satisfied with the instructor Karianne and the course. I got a new sight into running and yesterday I actually did find pleasure in running! That is totally new to me.
Super inspiring group and instructor of the course!
I am very satisfied with the course. Svein Erik showed good communication skills and gave us good advices. I hope to come back for another course!
Great course that was inspiring and instructive. Good duration of the course, both each time and total.
Introduction to running techniche
- Upper body. Arms, shoulder, stability, stomach
- The wheel. Your hips and your legs.
- Practice. Get one to one feedback
- Drill. How to train to get sustained good technique.
- Frequence. You will learn the right frequence of your running.
This evening will have focus on running downhill and in the woods
- Drill. How to integrate the drills into your trainings.
- Downhill run. How to run downhill.
- Practice. Get feedback on your running.
- Trail running. How to run in the woods.
- Closing points and e-letter with technique tips